ICPlan is designed for communication team colleagues and other related stakeholders.
We recommend as many colleagues from across the comms function are given access, so that information silos are eliminated and you get as true representative view of the data as possible.
Owners and admins can control users from the company settings section of the application. The total number of users correlates with the number of licenses held by the company.
When adding a user, simply enter the requested details from the drop-down, specifically their:
- First and last name: this will be the name that is displayed in the system.
- Company email address: this will be the address that they will receive an email to, inviting them to create a password for ICPlan, and also the address they use to log in.
- Owner: One company account owner who has full rights across the software.
- Admin: able to view, edit and create plans & communications within assigned business areas, view budgets within their business areas. They can also edit company settings and create/manage other users.
- User: able to view, edit and create plans & communications within assigned business areas.
- Read-only: able to view plans & communications within their assigned business areas.
- Locations: this is the location that they are located in/work for.
- Business areas: these are the business areas that you would like them to have visibility of. Once selected you will be asked to confirm the permission level they have for this area, specifically:
- Edit: able to view, edit and create communications related to the business area.
- Read: able to only view communications related to the business area.
- Skills: this allows you to flag skills they have, selecting from the pre-defined skill fields.
Once the fields are populated and the 'Save' button is pressed, the user will be added to the system and receive an email inviting them to create a password.