Steps to create a new communication
- To create a new communication go to the plans and communications page. Select "Create New Communication" from the top right-hand corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can scroll to the plan for which you want to create a new communication, click on the options icon and select create new communication.
Fill the communication fields, further information below:
- Plan: You must select which plan the communication sits within.
- Business areas: Select the relevant business areas for the communication. You will only be able to select business areas that have been selected in the plan
- Plan owners and team:
- You'll only be able to select from users listed in the plans owner and team fields.
- Owner of a communication must have edit rights to at least 1 business areas selected in the plan
- Dates: Add start date, end date and time (optional).
- Other information:
- Objectives and key messages
- Strategic priorities
- Budget (Admins only) You can add a planned budget and actual budget once the communication has been completed.
- To duplicate, edit or delete a communication expand the plan that the communication sits under click and click the menu icon or click on the communication and scroll to the bottom.